Hello Everyone!
I've been meaning to get this blog up and running for a long time, it's just going to be somewhere I can share anything and everything, and the bits in-between. So this is my first post to kick me off, and just say - hello!
So a little about me - My names Yasmin, but I prefer Yazz. People call me Jazz a lot, because apparently it's really easy to mix up Yazz and Jazz, and also because when they clock on that it annoys me, naturally they do it more. I'm 19 and I'm a Gemini! I currently study Graphic Design at Banbury and Bicester College, I'm on a Higher National Diploma course, so it's equivalent to level 4, yay! I work at Dorothy Perkins and Burtons and coincidentally I LOVE clothes. I could probably go on forever about my likes and dislikes, but that would get boring, so I'll leave it here.
Keep your eyes peeled for some more posts soon, I'll try my best!
- Y. x
No comments:
Post a Comment